Friday, March 18, 2011

2 more works

I worked on these yesterday also. One is an herbal blend. It can be used as a general herbal blend for mojo bags or sprinkling around the area. It can also be burned as a loose incense on charcoal. The 2nd is a bottle. 


This is a Home Blessing Herbal Blend. I have plans to do a home blessing later this month or next month. This is the recipe I used: 

1/2 teaspoon of each of the following dry  herbs: 
peppermint for happiness
hibiscus for harmony
rue for protection
rosemary for peace of mind
lavender for love
valerian for tranquility
and a small amount of red rose buds.

I crushed them all together in my mortar. 

My next work, I got from The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells by Judika Illes.
Dragon's Blood Public Peace Protection
Mix sugar, salt and dragon's blood powder. Place in a small bottle and seal with red wax. Keep it in the kitchen to maintain peace in the home and between family members.  


My bottle is about 2 inches high, or 1/2 ounce. I used 1/2 tsp of sea salt and sugar and a few chunks of dragon's blood resin. I ground them all together in my mortar the slowly spooned in into the bottle (I REALLY need a small funnel!!!!) I then laid the bottle on it's side and melted a red candle over it until I got what you see above! I placed the bottle on the top part of my stove where it can been seen by everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment