Monday, October 6, 2014

So it's been since June since I've made a post. I'm not a very good blogger but I won't apologize for it. I'll just pick this up where I might have left off. 



This is actually something I've been wanting to write about for a few weeks now. If you're an active member of any online group, you've probably seen the request numerous times in varying words:
"Seeking energy/positive thoughts/prayers/etc"


I know in the past, I've asked. But I've also learned not to ask people I don't know. Why? Because you never know what you're going to get. As a human, we'd like to think that people are kind and nice, like we are. But the truth is that not everyone out there is. And sometimes, it's not done on purpose. There are people out there who could inadvertently send out the wrong energies. It could range from something like they don't know what they are doing or that they don't know how to control it. And they're just having a bad day and accidentally send out the wrong energy. Which means things will just get worse for you. Then there are those who know what they are doing and they know how to control it and they purposely send out bad or negative energy. I would like to think that these people are few and far between, but I honestly think there are people out there who do it. Without a second thought as to who it effects or how it effects them.  

So please, be careful when you ask for such things. Especially in a public forum. Make sure you know who you're asking. And if not, be sure to protect yourself and those around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment