Monday, June 9, 2014

My apologies to the members and creaters of COH

I am writing this as an apology to any and all members, current, future and past. It has come to my attention that my recent actions towards the Covenant of Hekate and its members and founders has caused a lot of upheaval and dislike (dare I say hatred?) towards me. I can't make excuses for what I've done. I can say that I was trying to impress others with my actions maybe. Peer pressure? I don't know. I honestly don't know. I do know that my words upset many people and for that I am truly sorry. I know what I've done can't be forgotten or forgiven. I'm only asking for a chance to make amends. I know it can't and won't happen overnight. And that I have months of work ahead of me. All I ask for is the time and patience I know I'm going to need.

No comments:

Post a Comment