Monday, September 12, 2011

Practical Magic BOS...again!!!

It's getting closer to being finished!!! I didn't get a picture of it, but last night I glued down the top and bottom edges of the covers. Today, I glued down the side edges. I've also put into place the pages!!!!! That's the part pictured here!! 


You can kinda see in the upper right hand corner of the picture some clothes pins holding the side of the cover down.
You can also kinda see some darker colored pages on the ends of the books. I am also going to use these to hopefully hold down the pages. Once the fabric wings dry, I'm going to glue them down into place. UNLESS I can find some pretty contact paper!! If I can find this, I'm going to use it instead of gluing down some fancy papers. That way I know it will hold better. But I'll save that for another post with another picture!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment