Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thirteen Affirmations for Prosperity


  1.  Everything and everybody prospers me now.
  2. There is nothing for me to fear.  The Universal spirit of good is at work and Divine Results are coming forth.
  3. Divine intelligence is in charge of my life.  I am now open, receptive, and obediant to its rich instructions and guidance.
  4. Divine substance is the one and only reality in this situation.  divine substance does not fail to manifest in rich appropriate form here and now.
  5. I bless you with a rich increase of the Universal almighty good.
  6. There is gold dust in the air – for me.  Through definite, deliberate prosperous thinking, I now begin assimilating that gold dust.  And even now I am beginning to experience gold dust results!
  7. I am now open and receptive to the rich, divine ideas that now perfectly inaugurate and sustain my business affairs.
  8. This is a time of satisfying completion.  I loose and let go this day.  Divine intelligence establishes only good from it.  All else fades away.
  9. The Divine solution is the sublime solution.  I accept and claim the Divine solution in this situation now.
  10. Divine telepathy is now revealing to me all truth about my special powers for prosperity.
  11. This is a time of divine fulfillment.  MIracles now follow miracles and wonders ever cease to manifest as the divine plan of my life.
  12. Divine intelligence now inspires me with prosperous ideas, and with divine action in perfectly expressing those ideas.
  13. The boundless, limitless Power that created the universe is now accomplishing in and through me all that is for my highest good in mind, body and affairs.  I give thanks that I am divinely equipped to accomplish great things with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment