Friday, June 12, 2009

Last night I worked on putting back together my BOS and my spellbook. It's been over a year now that I've even touched them. I had originally taken my BOS apart because of a crappy reason....my hubby needed the clear sheet protectors that I was using for his paperwork when he was in the police academy. We couldn't find them anywhere cheap and at the time, we really couldn't afford to pay $3 for 10 sheet protectors. Now, I can get them at the Dollar Tree!! But now he no longer needs them, so I was able to put everything back together again. I have a black 3" binder with all my information in. It's all either posters or printed out information for the net. And when I say posters, I mean 8x10 pages like this:





And my spellbook is actually a piece I've been working on for 5 years now....well 5 years ago, when I was really active on MysticWicks, I was part of a spellbook round robin. I paid alot of money to someone and she made me a wooden book. We were given partners and we made spell sheets for each other. The whole thing never officially finished 100%, but I have about 20 pages from other people plus some of my own to add.
But anyways...it's all back together!! And I feel whole again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment